The Service is hosted in the United States. If you choose to use the Service from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that your personally identifiable information may be transferred to the US and Processed under U.S. privacy standards. Also, we may transfer your data from the U.S. to other countries or regions in connection with the Processing of data, fulfilling your requests, and operating the Service. By visiting our Service and providing information to us, you consent to such transfer to, and Processing in, the US.
1. Information Collection and Use. Our primary goals in collecting information from you are to provide you with the products and services made available through the Service, to communicate with you, and to manage your registered user account, if you have one. We may also use your information to operate, maintain, and enhance the Service and its features, and to provide customer support to users.
2. Information Collected Upon Registration. You provide us with information when you register for an account, use the Service, or send us customer service-related requests. If you desire to have access to certain restricted sections of the Site, you will be required to become a registered user, and to submit certain company or personally identifiable information to Hashtag Labs. This happens in a number of instances, such as when you sign up for the Service, or if you desire to receive marketing materials and information. Information that we may collect in such instances may include your IP address, full user name, password, email address, city, time zone, credit card and other billing information, preferences, telephone number, and other information that you decide to provide us with. We may link such information with other information you provide about yourself.
3. Use of Social Network User Data. If you choose to connect a page or profile from one of your authorized social network accounts to your Hashtag Labs account, we will access certain information or authorizations obtained from the social networks regarding your account. In particular we may store your name and email address as well as information on the particular page or profile you connect, including post content and engagement data. This data will only be used by Hashtag Labs to provide you with the service you expect and will not be shared with any third parties.
4. Use of Contact Information. In addition, we may use your contact information to market to you, and provide you with information about, our products and services, including but not limited to our Service. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such information or communications from us, please un-follow us, or follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. You may also opt out from receiving commercial email from us by sending your request to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that if you opt out of receiving commercial email from us or otherwise modify the nature or frequency of promotional communications you receive from us, it may take up to five business days for us to process your request, and you may continue receiving promotional communications from us during that period. Additionally, even after you opt out from receiving commercial messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding the Service.
5. Log Data. When you visit the Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the web-pages you visit, the search terms you use, and any sections of the site on which you click. For most users accessing the Internet from an Internet service provider the IP address will be different every time you log on. We use Log Data to monitor the use of the Site and of our Service, and for the Site's technical administration. We do not associate your IP address with any other personally identifiable information to identify you personally, except in case of violation of the Terms of Service.
We may also automatically record certain information from your device by using various types of technology, including "clear gifs" or "web beacons." This automatically collected information may include your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after you use the Service, the pages or other content you view or otherwise interact with on the Service, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Service. We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message.
Your web browser may have settings that allow you to transmit a "Do Not Track" signal when you visit various websites or use online services. Like many websites and online services, the Site is not designed to respond to "Do Not Track" signals received from browsers. To learn more about “Do Not Track” signals, you may wish to visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
8. Information Sharing and Disclosure. We may share and disclose your information for the following reasons:
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. Hashtag Labs cooperates with government and law enforcement officials or private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We may disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to investigate, respond to, and defend against claims, for legal process (including subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of Hashtag Labs or a third party, to protect Hashtag Labs against liability, for the safety of the public or any person, to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical, fraudulent, abusive, or legally actionable activity, to protect the security or integrity of the Service and any equipment used to make the Service available, or to comply with the law.
Other Third Parties. We may make certain aggregated, automatically-collected, or otherwise non-personal information available to third parties for various purposes, including for business or marketing purposes or to assist third parties in understanding our users' interest, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality available through the Service.
9. Changing or Deleting Information. If you are a registered user of the Site, you may access, update, correct, or delete the information you provided to us by emailing us at email@example.com. Please note that while any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases within a reasonable period of time, we may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
10. Security. Hashtag Labs is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot and do not guarantee that information about you will not be accessed, viewed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our administrative, physical, and electronic safeguards. We will make any legally-required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored personal data to you via email or conspicuous posting on this Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system.
11. Links to Other Websites. Our Site contains links to other websites. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personally identifiable information you submit to them. We are not responsible for the content, privacy and security practices, and policies of third-party sites or services to which links or access are provided through the Service. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
12. Our Policy Towards Children. The Site is not directed to persons under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with personally identifiable information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal identifiable Information, we will delete such information from our files.
14. Your California Privacy Rights. Residents of California have the right to request a disclosure describing what types of personal information we have shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, and with whom we have shared it, during the preceding year. You may request a copy of that disclosure by contacting us at email@example.com.
Last Updated: July 1, 2020
© Copyright Hashtag Labs Inc. 2020. All rights reserved.